2017 was quite the year for us at East Valley Moms Blog and we want to thank you dear friends for making it amazing! Let’s get this started. We are excited to share our 2017 year in review!
This past year we hosted our 2nd Bloom Event for new and expecting moms. We created our neighborhood groups and we have the most amazing MOMbassadors who volunteer to run the groups, we could not do it with out them! Got our craft on at Mom Night Out with Board & Brush in Gilbert, by the way, we had so much fun we’re kicking off the new year with a Galentines night with them at the end of January (more details soon). EVMB turned FOUR, playdates at Verticcio Farms, giveaways galore, Breakfast with Santa and so much more!
We welcomed many new talented faces to our writing team. This incredible team of amazing writers spent hours upon hours sharing their stories with you and you loved what they had to say!
Top 10 posts of 2017:
- The Busy Moms Guide to Using the Instapot
- Dear Husband, Sorry I’m not sorry
- 39 and Pregnant
- Eat Your Way to a Flatter Tummy
- 4 Family Friendly Breweries in the East Valley
- What Moana Taught Me About Tantrums
- The Shopping Cart Dilemma: Return it or Leave it
- I love you, but it is not my job to make you happy
- Co-Parenting: It Doesn’t Have to be Difficult
- 5 Reasons You Need to Shave Your Face
Whether you are a new reader or a long time follower, we thank you for your support and friendships! We are ready for what the new year brings and can’t wait to share it all with you.
Did your favorite post make the top 10 2017 year in review list?
From all of us at East Valley Moms Blog, may your new year be filled with hope, love and happiness.