It’s that time of year!
If you can’t attend the big game then bring the fun home!
Here are a few tips to
- Send out an email or a fun invite via punbowl.com or evite.com.
- Ask everyone to wear jerseys or their team’s colors to get in the spirit!
- Going potluck style? Ask everyone through your invite to bring a fun dish and to ‘reply all’ so there’s no duplicate recipes.
Serve Fun Food & Drinks!
- Baltimore Ravens fan? Serve some fun regional food like crab cakes!
- Arizona Cardinals fan? Grab a rockin’ Cardinals cake at your local bakery or whip up some red velvet cookies.
- Have a signature fun festive cocktail to help celebrate your team as well! Check out Guy Fieri’s Sweet Tea Cocktail Recipe (Serving drinks in mason jars always makes the party a little more festive!)
- Don’t forget to have a big cooler or two filled with water, soda, and some cold brewski’s for the men in our lives!
- Get festive and go purchase some fun football decorations.
- Check out Party City or your local Dollar Store for some fun football themed banners, cups/plates/napkins. Don’t forget a fun tablecloth and some fun football shaped bowls and platters!
- Create an open space with ample seating.
- Have enough chairs available. Throw down some bean bags, oversized pillows, make it cozy and create an open environment.
- Put together a football pool and make the party more fun!
- Print out or draw a box pool. Here’s a quick grid from printyourbrackets.com to get you started.
Trash Cans & Bathrooms
- Don’t forget to have a few trash cans and trash bags readily available. You’ll be going through at least triple the trash you’re used to.
- Have the bathroom(s) stocked with toilet paper, hand towels available, and soap filled.
- Have a designated space for children with movies, games, toys, coloring books.
- Keep a sharpie on hand to label child drinks & adult drinks (don’t want a mix up here!)
- Hire a sitter or pay a few older children to keep track of the little children if you want a little peace and quiet during the game!