On Friday, November 13th Costco opened it’s doors at 9am to welcome over 700 East Valley residents for #CostcoMomHour. We welcomed moms, dads, kids, grandmas, grandpas and everyone in between for an early morning shopping experience that included Kirkland Signature swag bags, a continental breakfast, giveaways, scavenger hunts and tons of delicious Costco samples!
The 5 East Valley Costco locations weren’t the only ones to participate! The other 7 remaining Metro Phoenix locations also participated in addition to over 83 sites NATIONWIDE along with City Moms Blog Network! Yes this event was nationwide!
If you aren’t yet a Costco member we have some very good reasons why you should consider joining
1. Food everyone loves! Costco is full of healthy, nutritious food that the whole family will love! From ready to serve meals like their delicious rotisserie chicken, take and bake pizza, pesto salmon and more; Costco has a ton of options for busy moms! Plus, they have a great selection on organic foods! Much cheaper than you’ll find anywhere else!
2. Better value! Because Costco buys it’s products in bulk from vendors they are able to negotiate a lower price for their members! Plus you can’t beat that they stand behind each and every product sold in their warehouse. If you are unhappy for any reason you can take it back!
3. Friendly-ness! Nothing say’s “I’ll never go there again” like lack of service. Well that is not the case at Costco! Everyone from the door greeter to the cashier to the management staff treated us like gold! The SE Gilbert staff even treated the entire initial line of OVER 150 people to a clap in! What kind of staff greets its customers like that but COSTCO!
4. It’s a one-stop shop! Busy moms and dads don’t have time to run from store to store to get things done. Need tires on your car? Costco’s got it. Holiday cards or passport photos? Check. New tv/laptop/phone/appliances. Check. Holiday shopping. Check. Like I said, Costco has got you covered! Plus they partner with many major brands which provides the ability to offer you the very best prices!
5. Cleanliness! Kids will put their hands on a dirty cart, dirty floor and then to their mouth. Gross. At Costco you don’t have to worry about shopping in a dirty store! Their bathrooms are always in exceptional shape, café tables clean, multiple trash cans placed around the store and more!
We are so excited about the excitement the community had for our first #CostcoMomHour and look forward to hosting more events with them in the future! You can find all the images from our fun morning in our #CostcoMomHour photo album on Facebook!