Superbowl is just around the corner, and I love a good football party! I honestly couldn’t tell you which teams are doing well and Super Bowl bound. Instead, I’m excited for the food, friends, and half time show! I hear that Justin Timberlake is signed on to perform, insert teenage girl scream here!! I love me some JT, I mean football lol. It’s been a few years since I’ve thrown a Super Bowl party, but I think it’s time for us to host one this year.
Whether you’re passionate about the game or just love the half-time show like me, these game day bites and treats will be sure to keep your guests full and happy. While I love to cook, I don’t like to be rushing and cooking a bunch of dishes when I’m hosting a party. Instead I like to keep the menu simple, easy to eat while standing or sitting, and full of flavor. These dishes do just that and are easy to put together.
- Nacho Bar– I love the idea of a nacho bar since you can choose your preference of meat and cheese and let guests customize with the toppings they like. The best part is, the only cooking you need to do is prepare the meat, whether it be ground beef or even a pulled pork. You can also prep and chop the toppings a day ahead to save you time on game day.
- Instant Pot Wings– Did you get an Instant Pot for Christmas? If you did, lucky you, because this kitchen gadget is Amazing! If your Instant Pot is still in the box, check out this helpful article to get you started. These wings are made in the Instant Pot and then crisped up in the oven after they are done. Wings and football are the perfect pair!
- Spicy Cuban Sliders– These little sliders are made on sweet, soft Hawaiian rolls and can be baked all together for a spicy, cheesy Cuban. Sliders are great for parties since they can be eaten with one hand and are small enough for people to try other dishes or several sliders.
- Wonton Guacamole Cups– Sweet Chili shrimp is nestled on top of a crispy guacamole cup, and the taste is a flavor bomb in your mouth. These wonton cups may look intimidating to make, but the recipe is pretty easy and full of flavor! Your guest won’t be able to stop eating these, I know I couldn’t!
- Touchdown Brownies– These brownies are adorable and easy to make with store bought mix and icing. You could even step it a notch and pair them with vanilla ice cream.
- Pretzel Bites– Salty, sweet, and crunchy, the perfect dessert trio in my opinion. Show your team pride with colored candies or M&M’s. These pretzel bites are 3 ingredients and can be made in a jiffy.
Now that you have some easy and delicious recipes for bites and treats, start planning your Super Bowl party to impress your guests. I know I’m looking forward to some game day bites, good company, and maybe some football 😉