Are YOU the next EVMB Contributor?
Do you want to write for the East Valley Moms Blog? We are adding to our group of regular contributors and we’re looking for fresh, local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What You GIVE
1. One to Two original posts/month on topics of your choice (within the brand and mission of EVMB)
2. Twelve month commitment, beginning in February 2017 (writing period ends March 2018).
3. Available for in-person quarterly contributor meetings
4. A passion for moms, kids, and the Metro Phoenix area (where you also live, of course)
5. Reliable, team-oriented, flexible & fun attitude
6. Attendance of at least one EVMB event (average # of events is 2/quarter and/or local community event)
What You GET
1. Your photo and bio on the East Valley Mom’s Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or Twitter handle if you choose to share them)
2. Access to the EVMB Contributors Facebook group, and access to EVMB internal communications
4. Opportunity to test products for review as they come in (to be posted on EVMB – and your personal blog, if you choose)
3. Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management
5. Access to pre-sale tickets to East Valley Moms Blog events (which WILL sell out quickly)
6. Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, and play dates
What To DO
1. Complete the form below.
2. Include an explanation of why you’d like to be included on the EVMB regular contributors list, and what makes your perspective as a local mom unique or special.
3. Make it all happen by January 13, 2017.
1. Basic knowledge of WordPress
2. Ability to share posts/giveaways/etc via any social media platforms you are active on.
To apply for the East Valley Moms Blog Contributor Call please complete the following form!