Holiday gift shopping for friends and loved ones can be stressful and time consuming! Save yourself the time and energy from running all over town to stop by the East Valleys newest hot spot-Barnone!
Barnone is a community for skilled craftsmen to make and sell their handcrafted goods. Here, visitors will find twelve of Arizona’s best makers, ranging from woodworkers to experimental winemakers, restaurateurs and more.
Full of products from local makers you’ll be able to find the perfect holiday gift! We’ve selected our top 5 favorite gifts you’ll find at Barnone!
1. Treats and gift cards from The Uprooted Kitchen!
2. Wine from Garage East the only place you can buy their wine!
3. Ornaments, magnets, puzzles and more from Lettercraft. For the holiday weekend all of their state ornaments will be priced as follows:
*Black Friday: $3
*Saturday and Sunday: $4
If you can’t make it to Barnone, you can also find Lettercraft at Phoenix Flea this weekend!
4. Custom made bouquet or wreath from Everybody Loves Flowers. They are offering GORGEOUS monogramed holiday wreaths for $10 off for Small Business Saturday (normally $50). Stop in to order yours, go shop for an hour and come back to pick up! Also be sure to pick up one of their AWESOME copper mugs from American Mule or products from one of our other favs Queen Creek Olive Mill!
5. Notecards, cards, stationary, candles and more from Prickly Pear Paper
There’s so many things to love about Barnone AZ and this holiday season we encourage you to shop local!