The BIGGEST sale of the year is here and there are only 3 days left! It is all we’ve seen on blogs, Instagram, and Snapchat across the board. Many of you have probably already shopped it, but just in case you haven’t or are looking for some inspiration, we are sharing some of our top picks of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Even though its still feeling like Summer here in AZ, its a great time to shop for next seasons items. Lots of Fall and Winter items discounted to get you a jump start into our favorite time of year.
For those of you who are new to Nordstrom, some of the reasons we have fallen in love with doing our shopping there include: amazing quality items, great customer service, and awesome return policies. A lot of what is on sale during the anniversary sale is exclusive to online and I could not love online shopping anywhere else more. Free shipping and returns!! Who doesn’t love that! It takes the stress out of shopping and being able to try on in the comfort of your own home without the kids putting a time limit on your shopping.
Brittany’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks–
- Leggings– Basic black workout leggings that dare I say beat Lululemon. These are my most favorite leggings. They wear really well and after many washes still look brand new. Not to mention short girl problems solved with free alterations!
- Cute Flats– The lace up straps are very popular right now and I’m loving the animal print, its a neutral right!?
- Bralette– I have been all about bralettes lately. So comfy and the kind of bra that if a strap is seen its ok.
- Basic T– This is a perfect boyfriend style tee. So comfy and a great go to for that momiform.
- Leather Jacket– I’ve been wanting a leather jacket for years. This one has made its way to the top of my Fall/Winter wish list.
- Bowls– These latte bowls are perfect for ice cream sundaes or for that open shelving I’ve been needing to decorate.
Lisa’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks–
- Jeans-It can be 115 degrees outside and I will still wear jeans! The anniversary sale is the only time of year I buy them since they are such a steal! My two favorite brands are Hudson and AG!
- Basic black dress-you can never have too many black dresses! Throw on with sandals for the weekend, heels for dinner out or a day at the office with some simple jewelry!
- Neutral lace up heels-the lace up trend is back for Fall and these taupe heels are perfect to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall!
- Cut out bootie-yes I realize we still have 3+ more months of summer weather but that doesn’t crush my dreams of fall boots! Another fall transition piece for taking dresses, skirts and even shorts into fall.
- Home State Glasses-these glasses are perfect for a friend moving away or as a gift for yourself!
- Hand cream-My love for Supergoop products runs deep. I use their sunscreen daily and recently started using their amazing hand cream!
Hope this helps you navigate the sale!
Let us know what your picks are and what made it into your cart.